Friday, August 20, 2010

Update 3

Well today's been pretty productive I guess. I'm wrecked after the tiding yesterday so I decided to rest a bit, however I still managed to re-animate the Nightmare scene, which is fantastic from what I know, but the flipping iStopmotion still hasn't arrived so it'll be hard to tell what all the clips are like until I actually get it. Hoping it'll arrive on Monday though.

Looking forward to Septemberfest too, which Sean (Brickhead Studios) is hosting on BricksInMotion with particular good prizes. I'll be entering that for sure, just waiting for the theme (Hope it's something good). Check it out under the Contests & Festivals section.


As for my DAD entry, I've finally got a few promotional things together for it, including a poster, and I got a title so people can refer to it more easily. Hopefully I'll all the animation done by the 25th, and then I'll be able to edit it in time for my brother to do the music. It is going to be silent and in B&W, however I won't let down on the sound effects or backing tracks. Hopefully people will get it. I'd like to thank Mitch (Rycroftfilms) for his amazing organization of the contest and the prize giving. It'll be my first contest to enter, and with the way he''s presented it I feel compelled to do a lot of work with my entry. 

I'll do more animating tonight, another hour or two would be good. Anyways, so just before I go I'll give you a look at my Mini poster I've created, which looks good to me anyway, however nothing special as I'm still learning Photoshop, and only really know the basics of cropping, colouring, and different brushes.


All for today, hope you're all looking forward to it, and don't forget to leave any comments, all would be appreciated. Maybe I'll have a trailer or something for next Tuesday, I'll see what the rules are with Mitch, the afore mentioned organizer. Talk to you guys tomorrow. Bye.


EDIT: images aren't working for me, sorry. I'll hopefully have the problem fixed by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment