Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update 5

Well today's definitely been the most productive for me in terms of animation. I've animated about 1000 Frames in one day, a new record for me. I've been trying out new ways of animating without Minifigures, but still with LEGO. I could actually find myself making a series with it, I'm so really proud of it.

Apart from that not much. Getting iStopmotion (Hopefully) and my desk tri-pod tomorrow. Cannot wait!! :D I've also created a new YouTube account called OnionAnimations, where I'll be posting all of my animations, and all other stuff in that field of art.

Not much else I have to say, I want everything on the down low as much as possible, so I don't get copiers, however I would like to thank the BuilderBrothers, Daniel (FilmsByDan), and Bodville for their inspiration. You guys rock! Talk to you guys on Tuesday. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment