Saturday, August 21, 2010

Update 4

Right so, welcome to my 4th update. I'm amazed I've kept these updates going for about 4 days now, unlike me. Well today has been very unproductive so far. I took about 60 or so photos this morning that turned out rather badly. But I'm going to try again tonight anyway and hope I get better results.

I'm in desperate need of my desk Tri-pod which I'll be getting for my birthday, and iStopmotion which should be arriving in the post on Monday (Should). My knee's killing me after I whacked it today, i think it's jarred actually, so this may effect some of my progress.

That's it really, "Video" update coming soon on my YouTube channel, LegOpinions, so look forward to that. Getting really excited about finishing Guilt though. It'll be my longest and most daring brickfilm as yet, and will be released early september when Mitch (DAD Organizer) gives the go-ahead. In the mean time I should have a few tests I've done whilst working on the project, but that'll only be released later so no other participants copy anything. I'm fussy, I know.

That's today's news and the like. If you're a reader or a viewer remember to follow me or comment, I'll appreciate any interest given. So I'll talk to you tomorrow then!

Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment