Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update

Well currently I stand with 1000 frames taken for the new film, totaling in at about 55 Seconds at 15 frames per second. Still waiting for iStopmotion to arrive before I can properly export anything or save it, however it leaves me time to animate - and speaking of which, I just animated the first scene (I think) and it looks great. The green-screen is fantastic for keeping away the flickers I've found, but I still have yet to actually try it for it's actual purpose.

I am beginning to get worried though, because I had two ideas before I stuck with this (Bald People and Bloodied Nightmares) so I used up a lot of time, and with the deadline dawning on me I feel a little pushed. I'm using the time to animate though and just finish that part of production. All going well I should have finished most things up by the end of August.

Then from there I need Music, which hopefully my Brother will be able to do, but 5 days is a short time to do it in, so we'll have to see. The title is still in construction, but I do have a tag-line, which is Irish for "The treachery returns to the betrayer", anyways, that's the least of my worries. Hopefully another update after my next animation spree. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment